There are days where my thoughts are merely questions….questions that I cannot seem to answer on my own, and therefore I need to beg the assistance of my brilliant friends and followers. Here are my questions. Feel free to answer any or all and thank you in advance:
1. Where do mosquitos go when it rains? (because I want to live there!)
2. What is scientology?
3. Why do the “non-workers” get bonuses/raises/promotions?
4. Why is it that I use the same exact ingredients as the Chef, but mine turns out a tad above crappy and his turns out GORGEOUS and DELICIOUS?
5. Why do we think raising our arms 6 inches will make the cell phone work better?
6. Does anyone ever find Alex Trebek to be funny? (he’s brilliant, yes, but funny???)
7. Will Elijah Woods ever look like anything but a hobbit to me?
8. Would Channing Tatum like to become my pool boy?
9. If the heat is because we’re closer to the sun, why is it the layer where a plane flies is freezing?
10. If I nap for an hour in the afternoon I feel groggy and sluggish….why don’t dogs look drugged after each nap?
As a reward for reading my blog and answering these life’s questions…here are some more pins from the daughter!! Enjoy and Happy Bloggin Ya’ll!!