My favorite number is 54.
I have no idea.
Isn’t that odd? Most people have a favorite color, I like several. Most people have a reason for their favorite number…I don’t know my reason. I think I can recall a time where I thought “hmmm 54, doesn’t that just sound cool?”, but I am not admitting to something so dorky in writing.
But what I am willing to admit is…………………..Oh my…oh my…oh my! Only 12 more followers to go to reach 1,000……..WOW!
Fun and interesting facts about the number 12, besides the followers I need to reach a huge goal?
1. There are 12 months in a year.
2. There are 12 hours in face of analogue clock.
3. There are 12 inches in a foot.
4. A dozen is a quantity that means twelve.
5. A gross is twelve dozen.
6. In astrology, there are 12 signs in the Zodiac.
7. In the Bible, Jacob had 12 sons.
8. Jesus had twelve disciples.
9. Twelve tribes were started after Moses led his people out of Egypt.
10. Twelve in Roman Numerals is XII.
11. A group of twelve things is called a Duodecad.
12. The 12th moon of Jupiter is called Lysithea.
13. D12 is a rap group also known as the Dirty Dozen.
14. In English, twelve is the largest number that has just one syllable.
15. There are twelve pairs of ribs in the human body – normally.
16. Twelve men have walked on the Earth’s moon.
17. There are 12 stars on the Flag of Europe.
18. January the 5th is also the Twelfth Day of Christmas.
19. Under British law, when you reach the age of 12 you can buy a pet.
20. When you reach the age of 12, you can legally watch a 12 certificate film.
21. On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Twelve Drummers Drumming…
These were provided by Luke Ward in 2009, so please don’t blame him or me if any of this is out of date, but please accept my apologies.
Happy Bloggin’ ya’ll!